Sunday, June 3, 2012

Visit Me at My New Spot On the Web

So, everything is in the process of redirecting to WordPress. Because we’re merging Eclipsed and my homeschool blog, Weird, Unsocialized Homeschoolers, it’s going to take a bit longer for Eclipsed to point you there automatically.

In the meantime, you can follow this link to get there and start taking a look around. That means, if you’re quick, you’ll see my new site before my homeschool readers do since they’ll soon be sent there automatically.

Stop by and let me know what you think!

Do or do not. There is no try.


 

2 comments:

  1. I got an error trying to visit.

    404 Not Found
    The server can not find the requested page:

    199.36.223.50/~weirduns/2012/06/welcome-to-my-new-home-on-wordpress/ (port 80)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for letting me know. It should be workig now.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! Your encouragement, support, or commiseration is appreciated.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.