Monday, August 22, 2011

12-Week Sprint to the Finish: The End!

12-Week Sprint 2

The end! Can you believe it’s been 12 weeks already?

So, how did you do? Did you meet your goals? Exceed them? Come close?

I didn’t quite reach the 21 lb. loss that I had hoped, but I’m not at all disappointed with how I did. I lost 14 lbs. in 12 weeks – and that’s not including this week’s weigh-in, so I’m hoping maybe it’s a tiny bit more.

That’s a little more than a pound a week. There’s no way I could be disappointed in a good, steady loss like that – especially considering that I’m now the weight I was when I got pregnant with my oldest over 16 years ago.

Nope, not disappointed at all!

And, if I can keep the pound-a-week average going, that means I’ll be at my goal weight by the time we get family pictures made in October. I can deal with that.

So, how did you do? Did any of you reach your goal weight? Did you get a jump start on your weight-loss? I hope, whatever the result, that you’re excited about your progress and ready to do what it takes to reach your ultimate weight-loss goal if you haven’t already!

Do or do not. There is no try.


 

4 comments:

  1. Kim (What's Eating You?)August 22, 2011 at 6:32 AM

    Yay! Way to go! You rocked it! Thanks for being such an inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome job, Kris!  I, too, am satisfied with my weight loss over the last 12 weeks.  I had hoped it would be more, but I've lost about 10 pounds from where I started at the beginning of the 12 weeks and about 40 from where I started long ago.  I still have about 12 pounds to lose to get to my goal weight and I hope to keep chipping away at it until it's gone.  I seem to be moving slowly but at least out of plateau mode for now.  Hooray for us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Unless something really great happens when I weigh in tomorrow, I'll be at only a 0.4 loss for this week.  But it's been a loss every week (except for vacation week on my bday) and just over 20 pounds since mid-May so I'm ok with that.  I still have about 12 to go for my 'goal'.  The thing I am most looking forward to is going into the holidays at a healthy weight, AND not having to make that same old "resolution" this New Years!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's awesome! Very good point about the resolution. What a great feeling that will be...for both of us! Way to go!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! Your encouragement, support, or commiseration is appreciated.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.