Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Introducing: Weight-Loss Badges

A couple of weeks ago, someone suggested to me that I should add weight-loss badges to my blog, like my running badges (5K and 10K). I thought it was a great idea, but I got those from Daily Mile and they don’t have them for weight-loss. And, I so am not good at graphic design.

Enter, Honey, of Sunflower Schoolhouse.

Honey is good at graphic design. She’s also recently begun her own weight-loss journey. She liked the idea, too, and graciously offered to design the badges.

Now, you can celebrate your weight-loss milestones with these great weight-loss badges. You can click the link to get the grab codes or click the button in the menu-bar above.

Enjoy! And, be sure to stop by Honey’s blog and tell her thank you.

Do or do not. There is no try.

6 comments:

  1. ow thats cute badge
    may i take one for my blog? 

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had fun making the buttons. I can't wait until I can start putting them up on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It won't be long, I'm sure. Thanks, again, Honey, for making them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for making these Honey! You'll be posting them soon enough!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I
    had been looking for such kind of a clinic that can cater to me safe and fast
    weight loss. Actually I am very foodie and that’s why I keep on putting weight.
    But now I think I can manage to lose it by the CALMWM program. 

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! Your encouragement, support, or commiseration is appreciated.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.