Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Run for Relief

Several people have emailed me asking what they can do to help with relief efforts following the devastating tornadoes in the Southeast on April 27, 2011.

On Saturday, May 28, I will be participating in a 5K race to raise money for local relief efforts. All proceeds will go toward relief efforts in the immediate local area. In addition to race fees, additional donations will be accepted and greatly appreciated.

If you would like to give, I will collect money through Tuesday, May 17, via PayPal. I will then request a check from PayPal and donate the money raised to the local relief efforts.

The race organizers have asked that I supply them with the name and email addresses of those donating in order to recognize all contributors on race day. If, for any reason, you don’t want that information included with your donation, please just sent me a note stating that you wish to remain anonymous.

Thank you for your willingness to help!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Your encouragement, support, or commiseration is appreciated.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.