Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Fitness Swap Reminder

Just a friendly reminder that if you’re participating in the Fitness Swap, Monday, February 21, is the deadline for getting your swap buddy’s gift in the mail.  I’ll put a linky up on March 7, so that you can link up your posts about your buddy and your gift.  You can post about it anytime after you receive your package, but the link-up will be Monday, March 7.

I hope y’all have enjoyed the fitness swap as much as I have.  The support, encouragement, and friendship I have received from my swap buddy has been incredible.  I can’t wait to do another swap, though I’m not real fond of the idea of giving up my swap buddy.

1 comment:

  1. I'm not sure I want to share either. ;-) My package is ready to go. Just need to stop by the post office. I can't wait!!!! :-D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! Your encouragement, support, or commiseration is appreciated.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.