Monday, December 20, 2010

Upcoming Review

I'm so excited!  Today I learned that I'll be bringing you my first official review on Eclipsed in January.  I've been I've been selected to review Made to Crave by Lysa TerKeurst.  As soon as I read what the book was about, I knew that I'd love to review it and that it would be perfect for Eclipsed.

From Litfuse Publicity:  Just because a woman finally fits into her skinny jeans doesn't mean she's won her battle with food. Too often, women overlook the spiritual component to their physical struggle with healthy eating. Made to Crave taps into the desires God gave you to consume food without letting food consume you!

I can't wait to get started on it!  Look for the review and the blog tour that will begin on January 10!

4 comments:

  1. Kris,

    Going to respond to both blog entries...one, sorry about your gain this week! We know that it is a part of the weight loss journey, but it still stinks, even when we know EXACTLY why we have gained. : ( So, with knowledge, there is power, and it sounds like you have a great plan in place for this upcoming week.

    Two, I'm excited to read your review on Made to Crave. I read Lysa's blog as well, and it has been exciting to watch the roll-out for this book. She has been sharing bits and pieces of the upcoming book on her blog, and I had printed out her healthy go-to scripts when I rejoined WW two months ago. They have really impacted my weight loss journey this time. This past week has been hard with some emotional eating issues cropping up, so I really need to pull those scripts out and pray over them. I laminated a set, so I could bring them with me when needed. : )-

    I hope you have a blessed Christmas with your family - thank you for sharing your journey!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I need to read this! Can't wait for the review!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! Your encouragement, support, or commiseration is appreciated.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.