Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Announcing the Eclipsed Facebook Fan Page!

After tossing the idea around for a couple of months, I finally sat down and created a Facebook fan page for Eclipsed.  There have been so many times when I've wanted to post a quick "how are you doing," a challenge, or a tidbit of information that didn't really warrant a full blog post and I think the fan page will be the perfect place to do that.

I know that my fan page for Weird, Unsocialized Homeschoolers often generates a lot more interaction among readers than my blog page alone and, let's face it, who needs more real time support, encouragement and inspiration than those trying to lose a significant amount of weight.

Don't expect a whole lot of activity this week on the fan page, with Christmas activities being in full swing, but if you want to have everything in place for weight-loss community support, daily (I hope!) mini-challenges, accountability check-ups and the most up-to-date information, in addition to being able to read blog posts on your Facebook wall, go ahead and visit the Eclipsed fan page and click "like."

I hope to see you there!

1 comment:

  1. Have fun with it! I'm not on FB, so I'll just keep up with the blog here.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! Your encouragement, support, or commiseration is appreciated.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.