I could get discouraged, but then I look at where I was, where I am now, and how far I've come. That's nothing to be discouraged about. So, I'll just keep on keeping on and focus on the positive. Instead of beating myself up, I'm going to congratulate myself for all the good choices I've made, such as:
- Splitting a bagel with Josh at church Sunday morning, rather than eating the whole thing myself
- Walking the gym the entire hour of Megan's music class, rather than sitting and reading a book
- Getting up and exercising last Thursday when I really didn't want to
- Choosing the more challenging workout DVD last Wednesday, rather than talking myself into the easy one
- Having water for lunch instead of tea since I knew I'd want a sweet tea at McDonald's while the younger kids and I waited for Brianna during her Spanish class, rather than drinking tea both times
How did the scale treat you this week?