Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Weekly Weigh-In: Week 11

It's Weekly Weigh-In time!  I don't have much time to post this week, so I'll just do my actual weigh-in results with no additional commentary.  However, you're welcome to post your weigh-in, then, "weigh in" with anything you've got on your mind regarding weight-loss, exercise or healthy eating.  Just post your results and your thoughts on your blog, then, come back here to link up.

I was hoping to lose at least 2 lbs. this week and that's exactly what I lost -- right on the nose!  That puts me at 24.2 lbs. in 11 weeks.  I'm very excited about that!  I'm sincerely hoping to be at 25+ lbs. lost next week -- week 12.  That seems like a really great start to me.  I can't wait to see what the next twelve weeks bring.

How did you do?



6 comments:

  1. I'll be crossing my fingers for your 25lbs next week =-}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job! I gained 2 lbs this week, up to 188.4. Oh well, that's what I get for not exercising or eating right. :) I'm back on the exercise and eating wagon so hopefully next week things go the right direction.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two more pounds shed! Yay! I would have considered that a victory even if it was one. We had company Wednesday through Sunday, which means snack trays. Plus we went out to eat at the Paula Deen restaurant. I behaved myself QUITE well, although I did have my favorite fried pickles.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think you will get to that 25 pounds!

    So thrilled for you - you have done very well in these past 11 weeks...you've already lost over 1/4 of your goal! WOO HOO! That is awesome for you and great inspiration for me!!

    We ARE doing this!

    Holly @ Making Over Me

    ReplyDelete
  5. 2 pounds that is awesome! You are doing a great job and I know you will hit the 25 pound mark next week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kris- You rock!! That is sooo awesome, and I am so proud of you! I'm glad that you started this blog, because I can't seem to make it to check the group emails, and this is a great way to follow how you are doing and get inspiration in the process. Well done!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! Your encouragement, support, or commiseration is appreciated.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.