Sunday, February 14, 2010

Our Valentine's Day

Look what I made my sweethearts for Valentines's Day:


Somehow, the picture just doesn't do it justice, but they looked so pretty on the plate.  Brianna said they looked like a meal from a gourmet restaurant.  They were tasty, too.  And, low fat!  They're chocolate crepes from Gina's Weight Watchers Recipes.  They made the perfect special-looking -- and yummy -- Valentine's Day brunch.

We followed our special breakfast with an afternoon at the Y (yes, we're very romantic people...lol).  Brian, Brianna, and I worked out for about an hour, then, we all went swimming.  We came home and I fixed my very most favorite low-calorie meal for dinner.

Then, everybody felt the need to have their own personal bowls of popcorn.  We bought an air popper this weekend and I love it!  We bought it thinking it would be a healthier alternative to microwave popcorn, as well as being less expensive.  I didn't really think about the fact that all the kids could handle the popper on their own...but they can and they're loving it, too.  I think making the popcorn is half the fun for them.

I hope you all had a wonderful Valentine's Day, too.  Did you do anything special?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Your encouragement, support, or commiseration is appreciated.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.